Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2011-Apr-04 20:22:00
Subject:Re: WWP Press Releases - most dead links?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Press Releases - most dead links? Don Bain 2011-Apr-04 20:22:00
We haven't written formal press releases in a long time.

Earlier this year I proposed to the board a regular schedule for announcements, reminders, shooting and editing periods. We have also been talking (for quite a while) about a lot of rewriting and some restructuring of the site. Press releases will hopefully be part of this plan when implemented.

Don