Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2011-Aug-03 19:47:00
Subject:Re: Incorrect Next Event Dates

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Incorrect Next Event Dates Yahoo Account 2011-Aug-03 19:47:00

From: Robert Bilsland <#removed#>
Subject:  Incorrect Next Event Dates
To: #removed#
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 11:03 PM

?

      While reminding myself of the shooting dates for the next event, History, I found that the dates listed on the next event page (http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/NextEvent.h...) of the website haven't been updated. Even though the page talks about September and history it says that the shooting period is between the 17th and 26th June and the prep server would be open between the 17th and 30th June.

Just a observation,

Bob Bilsland.

And a keen one. I completely missed it. It's fixed now, and I also published the changes done during the Late Edit.
Sorry I've been not quite on the ball recently. I'll try to do better.
-Markus