Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2011-Dec-11 16:44:00
Subject:Re: Anyone out there ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Anyone out there ? Bostjan Burger 2011-Dec-11 16:44:00
Yes, here we are. I have noticed your post with reminder about upcoming event - thanks! Pat announced some details few days ago. "Best of..." is traditional event but even seems simple it is quite hard to  decide what to pick from the "pano essay". I am personally a bit disappointed of low number of uploaded forest panos, but I still see a big potential with that event which can cover our globe with displaying different types of forest. Most panographers are in "pano business" and I do understand them and respect their work - it is not easy one, but it is also a job which joins the mobility, knowledge and the skill and can make other people - I am targeting pupil, to at least virtually discover forests of our planet. I can type an anekdote here which has happen a couple of years ago to me... most probably similar had happen also to someone of you... I was receiving letters of thanks of different people with the explanation that I am opening them places
 they are not able to visit. I didn't get it until someone send me a letter that he is able to travel around the world only with his eyes and my site is helping him ... his body was paralyzed... and that is one of the big reasons that I am still willing to make panoramas.

Regards!

Bostjan