Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2012-Apr-03 08:15:00
Subject:Re: Paths - FullScreen version on my pano shows an error message on it, why?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Paths - FullScreen version on my pano shows an error message on it, why? Yahoo Account 2012-Apr-03 08:15:00
Hi,

this is a transient error, it only shows until the off-site image converter has turned the single-file image into the tiled sources required for the Flash player to work. This conversion happens every 20 minutes (on the hour, 20 past and 40 past).
Immediately after uploading, the Flash player tries to work with the original file, but there are size constraints (horizontal width) that cause this failure.

You can see how far along the conversion is by watching the small rectangle under the upload field of the web form. There are four items, reading either "in Queue" or a green "OK". Once it says "OK", the fullscreen should work as expected.

If the "in Queue" persists much longer than 40 minutes, then I need to look into it because sometimes the converter server hangs and the process responsible needs to be shut down and restarted. I'm out of reach right now (for about 8 more hours), but it'll get done before LE ends.

-Markus