Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2012-Sep-06 07:33:00
Subject:Re: WWP - September 2012

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP - September 2012 Bostjan Burger 2012-Sep-06 07:33:00
Hi dear colleagues,

Markus has updated the info about the upcoming World Wide Panorama event: http://www.worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/NextEve...

... and my professional remark... the "Necessity" is a potential good social geography theme which can be a good source for future students or researchers of your panoramas. So... not only the collection of artworks or geographic locations but a precious e-learning "VR Book" - that what I personally see with the WWP project.
... and a practical remark... my experience is that some corporate networks and school networks limit or event don't allow the access to comercial websites. WWP is "clean", so you can present yourselves trough the WWP profile and portfolio of the past events since March 2004.

Kind regard!

Bo?tjan