Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2012-Sep-24 20:55:00
Subject:Re: Geographic data - answered

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Geographic data - answered Don Bain 2012-Sep-24 20:55:00
As I remember now, this is the solution Markus came up with for panos with no actual geographic location.  The dot lands in the Bight of Benin, but it really signifies "not applicable".

The region shield Artistica was created as a better solution for this.

I had a bit of a geographic problem for this event.  I shot part of my pano at home, but another part up in the mountains, and composited them. I chose the part photographed within the event dates as the one to geolocate.

Don