Sender:Thomas
Date/Time:2012-Dec-19 02:22:00
Subject:Re: bad conversion for small window

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: bad conversion for small window Thomas 2012-Dec-19 02:22:00
Well, Markus, I made(900x900) and (2000x2000) cubic QTVRs with Pano2VR and uploaded them under the "QTVR" section of prep page. They do show in the preview without artefacts, however they are requiring QuickTime.  If I ask for Flash I still get QT.  I suppose this is OK but a little inconvenient since my browsers disable QT by default.  Is there something I could do to get these files into KRPano?

The prep page is also complaining that the "required" jpeg file is not present (I deleted it).

-- Tom

--- In #removed#, Yahoo Account  wrote:

 Yes, your description is right. The one thing to keep in mind is a) krpano can read JPEG-compressed QTVRs (including preview etc.), and b) the size of one tile must not be bigger than 2048 x 2048 pixels.

 p2vr uses JPEG, so that's covered. The size of one cube face is displayed in the QTVR export settings, and the "tiling" setting is part of that, beneath the quality slider.

 -Markus