Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2013-Mar-30 19:34:00
Subject:Re: Upload Problem

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Upload Problem Yahoo Account 2013-Mar-30 19:34:00
Hi Brian,

in theory, it should work just fine. However, I just tried it with Safari 5 / Mac and it didn't work for me either. So I rebooted the server and tried uploading (again) with Google Chrome (mainly because Chrome shows this nice "Uploading ... XYZ %" in the lower left corner) and a 6.84 MB file worked without problems now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again, it should work now.

-Markus