Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2013-Apr-06 07:46:00
Subject:Re: Zoomin'

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Zoomin' Hans Nyberg 2013-Apr-06 07:46:00
On Apr 5, 2013, at 9:28 PM, Erik Krause wrote:

> Am 05.04.2013 20:34, schrieb bryant_arnett:
>> Is anyone else having trouble zooming in and out using the keyboard?
>> The CTRL and SHIFT keys don't do anything for me at the moment.
>
> Same here: Windows 7, Firefox, Flash 11.6.602.180
>
> I guess this is a general krpano problem, since the examples on
> krpano.com don't work either...

Its actually a new feature in the latest version.

Keyboard zoom has to be assigned in the xml.

Change: The default keycodes for zooming in/out were removed because they often have interfered with the browser keyboard controls.
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#control.keycodesin

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
Hans Nyberg Fotografi
Hasselvej 6 - DK-8550 Ryomgaard
Denmark
Tlf. +45 86 394232
<http://www.hans-nyberg.dk>
<http://www.360-foto.dk>
<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Panoramas.dk - Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world.
email:  #removed#