Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2013-Jun-21 06:47:00
Subject:A1 RE: Still using Yahoo mail?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: A1 RE: Still using Yahoo mail? Wheaton, Simon 2013-Jun-21 06:47:00
A1
From: #removed# [#removed#] on behalf of Bostjan Burger [#removed#]
Sent: Friday 21 June 2013 07:22
To: #removed#
Subject:  Still using Yahoo mail?

Are you still checking WWP yahoo mail list? If you do, please just reply to my mail (only to the sender) that I can see the number of users.
In subject add:
*A1* in case that you use only WWP yahoo mail list,
*B2* in case that only occasionally check the list
*B21* ... that you are FB user... in that case you can join to: https://www.facebook.com/TheWorldWidePanorama
*B22* ... that you are G+ user... in taht case you can join to: https://plus.google.com/communities/117016369644820881943
*C* ... none of the suggestions

I am going to wait to your replies until the July 1st and publish the result

Thanks!

Bo?tjan

CIT is the ACT Large Training Provider of the Year.
Subscribe to CIT Industry Connection - CIT's free, bi monthly publication:
http://cit.edu.au/industry_business/industry_connection/