Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2013-Jun-21 12:52:00
Subject:Re: Still using Yahoo mail?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Still using Yahoo mail? Carl von Einem 2013-Jun-21 12:52:00
Hi Bo?tjan,

I already sent you my choice in a private mail, as requested. But I
don't want to miss the chance to add something to that little avalanche
here... ;-)

> Polls are a great way to get feedback from your group.
>
> - You can create a question with up to 25 choices.
> - Results will be automatically tallied until you close
>   the poll.
> - If you edit a poll's question, choices, or number of
>   choices, the poll will be restarted and you will lose
>   existing votes.

And Jeffrey made my day by fully quoting the digest =8-)
Hey Jeffrey, did you already book your trip to Sicily? I think about
driving with my Volkswagen...

Cheers,
Carl