Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2013-Jul-12 22:06:00
Subject:Re: Success for Panorama Photography at German Court

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Success for Panorama Photography at German Court Caroling Geary 2013-Jul-12 22:06:00
Disclaimer: I wasn't on the task force and didn't follow the incident closely so I'm guessing from the chart. If you get the columns to line up, you have an F (for fullscreen) under columns R, T, U, and V. So they must have used those 4.

My latest guess comes from looking at Willy's movie at a showing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4dh1i4qYRs

At about 39 seconds there is a map that looks like a WWP map. They must have put links to all the panos they copied on there. I had thought mine weren't used but the spreadsheet says they were. Maybe the Google group that Yuv or someone set up is still there for anyone who wants to dig in and follow the emails. He made it private to protect from the ZKM. My biggest complaint was the cropping and bad presentation.

--
Caroling - http://wholeo.net