Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2013-Sep-24 12:32:00
Subject:Re: Mortality is DOA?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mortality is DOA? Carl von Einem 2013-Sep-24 12:32:00
Hi Bostjan,

that's a cool project, and a very nice panorama!

Here is my idea: I'm planning to shoot a panorama of an old mountain hut
which will be demolished soon. It's current condition is not fit for the
area which is often hit by avalanches in winter. The central (oldest)
part of it will be transferred to the Alpine Museum in Munich, and a new
hut will be built throughout the next two years.

And I also have a bad weather option: one of the oldest (since long
before 1900!) attractions at the Oktoberfest here in Munich is a place
called "Zum Schichtl" where they show and demonstrate their Guillotine
using people from the paying audience as their victims.

Also a couple of old chestnut trees (the typical trees in Bavarian beer
gardens) will have to "step aside" for a new luxury apartment building.

You might also find examples of "Waldsterben" in your area which would
also qualify for the Forest event.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldsterben

Cheers,
Carl

Posted by: "Bostjan Burger" on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:22 am ((PDT))