Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2013-Oct-08 21:30:00
Subject:Re: Mortality is alive! (also, Late Edit is open now)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mortality is alive! (also, Late Edit is open now) Caroling Geary 2013-Oct-08 21:30:00
Again, enjoying spinning around the world. Thanks all.

Now for another comment/idea/request. Since we are after all "immersive imaging", it would be nice if links to sites like Pinterest and Facebook had an image to grab. When i just posted a link to my Wholeo Facebook page, it was just text. I felt I had to add an image in a comment. Would it be cool to have an optional graphic that could display under the links on the WWP page with the panorama?
--
Caroling - http://wholeo.net