Sender:Roberto Gomez Torres
Date/Time:2004-Mar-22 19:01:00
Subject:Re: How to convert to QTVR ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How to convert to QTVR ? Roberto Gomez Torres 2004-Mar-22 19:01:00
Hi Fulvio,

There is an old Windows program made  by Apple called "VRMakePano". It is /
was free.
With it you can create a cylindrical Pano from an already stitched image.
You only need to rotate the final image 90? to make the image taller than
wider.

With QuickTime Pro you can adjust the size of the final window.

I can send the program to you, just let me know if you still need it.
That is the free way to do it.
But there are other commercial software that export to QTVR Cylindrical
format like ThePanoramaFactory, VRWorx, QuickStitch, etc.

Hope that helps.

P.D. Here in M?xico City, MEXICO we had a very sunny day with a very clear
sky.  =)
No visible Polution in the air !!!

======================
Roberto G?mez Torres
Tiempo Digital
Mexico City, Mexico
www.tiempo-digital.com
#removed#
======================

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:21:59 -0000
   From: "Fulvio Senore" <#removed#>
Subject: How to convert to QTVR?

Yhe weather was not so good on saturday in NW Italy, but I was able
to shoot my pano near a 1000 years old abbey. Of course today the sky
is crystal clear...

I never created a QTVR file before (I use a java viewer). I have made
some search on the internet but I have only found Panocube, but I
want to create a cylindrical pano, not a cubical one.
Can you please tell me how can I create a cylindrical QTVR pano in
Windows?

Thanks in advance.

Fulvio Senore