Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2014-Apr-03 11:36:00
Subject:Re: Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Themes Bostjan Burger 2014-Apr-03 11:36:00
Kathy, at the moment I would say "Theta"... noo... kidding ... it wasn't exactly clear to me, some more info about the idea would be welcome to help us to suggest you...

Bostjan
On Thursday, April 3, 2014 12:26 PM, Kathy Wheeler <#removed#> wrote:

On 04/03/2014, at 3:29 PM, Landis wrote:
> Looking at the list of suggestions from this group we've decided on the next two themes.
>
> June - "Work"

I've got an idea for "work", but it would require a one-shot rig (lots of close action under mixed lighting (sun and shade if we're lucky) and no room for even a monopod). Any suggestions for a rugged but not too big setup?

KathyW.