Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2016-Jan-08 22:06:00
Subject:Re: Best Of 2015 is online, and Late Edit is open!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best Of 2015 is online, and Late Edit is open! Erik Krause 2016-Jan-08 22:06:00
m 08.01.2016 um 17:24 schrieb #removed#:
> I've looked into qtkrparse, but our hosting isn't the strongest in
> terms of RAM and CPU, so using PHP to extract from .mov files
> "on-demand" is something I'd like to avoid (even if the output is
> cached).

Currently it doesn't cache the cube faces (only XML, preview and offsets
files) but it could be modified to do so. I use it on a very cheap
shared server, and it works well, although it makes one http request per
tile (54 for 3x3 tiles). Guess that would be the same for HTML5...

--
Erik Krause
Herchersgarten 1