Sender:Ken Stuart
Date/Time:2017-Apr-03 16:05:00
Subject:Re: [WWPano] New theme! Also, “Concrete” first edition is online!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: [WWPano] New theme! Also, “Concrete” first edition is online! Ken Stuart 2017-Apr-03 16:05:00
Hi Markus,

Thanks for your work.

I noticed that in my contribution's main description, several paragraphs
have been run together. I did not realized it was now necessary to add
paragraph and line break tags manually. That has not been the case in the
past, with the old site, which is what I used to post it.

How can I get access to edit my text to include the HTML?

-Ken