Sender:studiofoto
Date/Time:2017-May-09 07:27:00
Subject:R: Late Edit now online!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: Late Edit now online! studiofoto 2017-May-09 07:27:00
thankx for your efforts....
ciao

----Messaggio originale----

Da: "Yahoo Account #removed# [wwp]" <#removed#>

Data: 08/05/2017 23.37

A: "Yahoogroups"<#removed#>

Ogg: Late Edit now online!

Hello all,
the Late Edit panoramas are now online!
I'm still struggling with what appears to be a file caching issue with Roberto Mancuso's panorama (sorry!), and I've been offline the last and the current week (first a check-up at the hospital, then the local phone company?s subcontractor mixed up two stations in the central wiring cabinet, killing all the quarter's DSL and phone lines for several days ?)
Thanks for your patience, and thanks for contributing to the WorldWidePanorama!
-Markus

-->