Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2017-Jul-01 08:25:00
Subject:Re: request: LATE EDITING X GLASS EVENT AND INFO ON CONCRETE

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: request: LATE EDITING X GLASS EVENT AND INFO ON CONCRETE Erik Krause 2017-Jul-01 08:25:00
Am 30.06.2017 um 23:04 schrieb Randy Kosek:
> Sorry to bother you, but I have been unable to get a response from
> the #removed# address.

#removed# is this mailing list. And I'm none of the officals.
Markus Altendorf <#removed#> manages the server, he should
read here, too...

> I have several panos on wwp, but haven't
> participated in a few years. Now I would like to submit a pano to the
> "Glass" event, but I have lost track of my login info and am having
> trouble finding the login site. Could you possibly direct to someone
> who can help me with this ?

On the main page www.worldwidepanorama.org you find an icon labeled
JOIN. It takes you to some pages with explanations and on "Upload and
Edit" you find the link to the preparation server:
http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/gen/

Your login name should be RandyKosek.

--
Erik Krause