Sender:studiofoto
Date/Time:2017-Jul-10 15:51:00
Subject:R: Re: request: LATE EDITING X GLASS EVENT AND INFO ON CONCRETE

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: Re: request: LATE EDITING X GLASS EVENT AND INFO ON CONCRETE studiofoto 2017-Jul-10 15:51:00
thank you so much markus,
now it works fine....
thankx for your efforts and your support
ciao
p.s. thnkx to erik too

From: "Erik Krause #removed# [wwp]" <#removed#>To: #removed#; #removed# Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 7:31 PMSubject: Re: request: LATE EDITING X GLASS EVENT AND INFO ON CONCRETE
Am 30.06.2017 um 10:11 schrieb #removed#:
> another question is about my "concrete" pano: it had problems since the upload
> and a test made right now showed me a black window.....
> please, can you verify and tell me if it works on your computers?
You mean http://worldwidepanorama.org/go/n9133
This is black for me, too. Windows 10, Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Thanks for reminding me about this problem ? I've just found the reason and fixed it.Both the upper and lower tilt limit were accidentally set to the same value. I only noticed when I switched to the Flash player which showed me the panorama all zoomed in.I've set the limits to default (all the way up and down) so it's working as intended now.Nice available light dusk scene! I like the different colors of the illumination.
-Markus

-->