Sender:kathyw
Date/Time:2018-Jun-21 21:14:00
Subject:Re: Once upon a time ... FINALLY ONLINE!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Once upon a time ... FINALLY ONLINE! kathyw 2018-Jun-21 21:14:00
> On 22 Jun. 2018, at 6:06 am, Yahoo Account #removed# [wwp] <#removed#> wrote:
>
> I've just opened the Late Edit, you may already have received the automated notification. I?ve also added the next events (Summer/Winter, Rain, Best Of) in advance.

I don?t know if this has been used as a theme before of not, but how about ?companion animals? ? Having just read an inspiring story this morning of Koko, a mountain gorilla that learnt sign language and has just passed away, and who chose two kittens as companions, it would be extremely interesting to see what people around the world have - not just pets but companion animals and working animals too.

Cheers,
KathyW.