Sender:kathyw
Date/Time:2019-Feb-01 20:42:00
Subject:Re: In case we continue with wwp.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: In case we continue with wwp. kathyw 2019-Feb-01 20:42:00
> On 1 Feb. 2019, at 10:59 pm, #removed# [wwp] <#removed#> wrote:
>

> Kathy,
>
> Great idea! But what if there is no any big happens from month to month? ;)
>

> Andrew

Well, I find it hard to believe that nothing big would happen in a 3 month period, which is the time frame of each wwp. In some ways I think it would be wonderful to be that quiet and peaceful, I just don?t think given nature and mankind that 3 months without something happening is likely! But if nothing happens, then that in itself is momentous - peace and serenity :)

Kind regards,
KathyW.