Sender:jeffstarley
Date/Time:2019-Jun-07 11:28:00
Subject:Re: Summer solstice

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Summer solstice jeffstarley 2019-Jun-07 11:28:00
I am still here too.

Jeff

Jeff Starley Photography

Mobile: 07941 770901

Email:  #removed# <mailto:#removed#>
Web:    http://www.jeffstarley.com <http://www.jeffstarley.com/>
DISCLAIMER: This email and the information it contains are private and
confidential and are intended for the addressee only.  The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or distribution of this email or any of the information
it contains is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately.