Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2019-Jun-11 14:38:00
Subject:Re: Summer solstice

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Summer solstice Fernando Costa Pinto 2019-Jun-11 14:38:00
Hi Bostjan,

I 100% agree...please please don't let this wonder die.  Call the father of
this wonder, Don Bain.
 We together can fund the cost of a server and the work needed to keep this
wonder going on. Save this marvelous jewel.
 I am only sorry to have stopped contributing some time ago, but I promise
I will never fail again.

Fernando
Salvador, Bahia
Brazil

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 4:47 AM Bostjan Burger #removed# [wwp] <
#removed#> wrote:

> I am glad that there is still the interest about wwp.
> I wan't to point to the fact that all the project with thousands of
> panoramas and work of hundreds of dedicated panographers was blocked by one
> single person with only one contributed panorama. We tried to help him -
> that person, but as we were not to fast, that person decided to complain to
> the hosting service. Just to say that person agreed when uploading that one
> single panorama that it can be used for wwp purpose... like book print and
> than that person decided to remove his photo from printed books.
> By the logic of the society this person is comming from we have a chance
> to sue that person for the material and moral damage... it would be a sum
> to finacially ruin his life... not kidding. But we are all from fair
> societies and will not to that, right?
> What about to move the project to commercial free and undependent server?
> But first wee need to get Donald Bain as he is the 'father' of the project
> and Markus to explain the code behind.
>
> Kind regards from sLOVEnia!
>
> Bo?tjan
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android