Sender:kathyw
Date/Time:2019-Jul-02 21:22:00
Subject:Re: state of the rescue - request for help

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: state of the rescue - request for help kathyw 2019-Jul-02 21:22:00
Hi John and all.

We?re working our way through ?Rain? and ?Best of 2018? and hope to have them all approved shortly. Anyone who has received requests for clarification or incomplete entries please contact us.

John your 3rd un-approved ?Once Upon a Time? is missing a thumbnail, may be incomplete? Someone will have a look at it and get back to you directly.

Cheers all, we?re getting close to back in action :)
KathyW.