Sender:John Wilson
Date/Time:2019-Jul-03 20:12:00
Subject:Re: wwp918 "Rain" is published

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: wwp918 "Rain" is published John Wilson 2019-Jul-03 20:12:00
Hi Eric
Many thanks for your message..  It's great to see the WWP website online again!

Many thanks also to Markus, Don, Bo?tjan and everyone who has helped to keep the WWP going.

The WWP preparation server shows my WWP318 entry (Once Upon A Time) is locked and queued for approval..

Best regards to all!

John Wilson