Sender:kathyw
Date/Time:2019-Aug-03 21:54:00
Subject:Re: Quick question on dates

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Quick question on dates kathyw 2019-Aug-03 21:54:00
> On 4 Aug. 2019, at 5:18 am, Erik Krause #removed# [wwp] <#removed#> wrote:
>
> Am 03.08.2019 um 20:51 schrieb Todd Blumel:
>
>> I?m looking forward to contributing, but I?m new to all of this. I?ve
>> been trying to figure out some dates, what theme are we supposed to
>> be shooting right now.
>
> You can currently contribute to "Rain", "Best of 2018", "Confusion" and
> "Revival?.

Ideally panos submitted to the following events should have been photographed between the following dates based on the Solstice and Equinox dates (Erik correct me if I?m wrong?):

Rain (wwp918) Jun 21 to Sep 23 2018

Best Of 2018 (wwp1218) Any time in 2018

Confusion (wwp319) Dec 21 to Mar 20 2019

Revival (wwp619) Mar 20 to Sep 23 2019

Due to the problems we?ve experienced in the last year we?re a bit flexible ?

Cheers,
KathyW.