Sender:brooksleffler
Date/Time:2004-Sep-29 19:10:00
Subject:Re: Tired and bored of creating previews by hand? Thisis the solution!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Tired and bored of creating previews by hand? Thisis the solution! brooksleffler 2004-Sep-29 19:10:00
--- In #removed#, Romuald/hd <#removed#> wrote:

> I use Graphic converter to create thumnails in batch. It is not 100% automatic
> but can help. You have to click "enter" for each file created but it can save
> some time for non-applescript gurus.

I'm far from an AppleScript guru -- but I gotta say that Markus's simple script sure saved
me a lot of time and effort extracting the screen shots, which Graphic Converter can't do
to my knowledge. Then I just batched them in Pshop down to 200 pixel size -- which
would work just as well in GraphicConverter.  But it's the extracting that the script does
that I find wonderful.

  Bravo & Vielen Dank, Markus!