Sender:Jim Cole
Date/Time:2020-Sep-25 16:06:00
Subject:Re: Little more than two weeks for "Transportation: revisited"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Little more than two weeks for "Transportation: revisited" Jim Cole 2020-Sep-25 16:06:00
Thank you for clarifying! And thank you so much for all you've been doing
to keep WWP going. As a non-professional photographer, it's one of the key
things that has been keeping me involved in shooting VRs. Having just
retired, I hope to get more involved and build on what the WWP has taught
me.

Take care,
Jim