Sender:Russ Addie - 717-898-9509
Date/Time:2020-Sep-29 14:01:00
Subject:Re: We have a new layout

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: We have a new layout Russ Addie - 717-898-9509 2020-Sep-29 14:01:00
I had an issue logging in so requested a password change which I got and uploaded an image fore the new event but it appears it may have created me as a new person and it should have been added to my current account. How can I change that or is that something that can be done on the back end.  Want to make sure it gets added to my account and doesn?t show me as a new person.

Thanks

Russ Addie
Direct - 717-898-9509
#removed#