Sender:Helmut Schierer
Date/Time:2020-Oct-16 19:21:00
Subject:Re: Yahoo groups closes...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Yahoo groups closes... Helmut Schierer 2020-Oct-16 19:21:00
Hi Erik,
first, thank you very much for all the time and energy you and other active members of the community invested in this project.
Haven' t done much with panoramics for quite some time. But would love to join another group for not loosing contact to that passion. Personally, Facebook is no option for me. But would love something like groups.io.
Cheers,
Helmut Schierer

--
Nachricht von Android-Mobiltelefon gesendet.