Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-Mar-09 17:27:00
Subject:about Java

wwp@yahoogroups.com: about Java Don Bain 2004-Mar-09 17:27:00
Giancarlo,

Sorry, we are not going to support Java on the WWP site, only QuickTime.

Partly this is for our own convenience, but there are other
considerations. Java has widespread stability and performance problems.
It is often slow to load. The navigation interface is not consistent,
and could not easily be made to conform to the other pages on this
site.

If you have a source image for use in java-based panoramas you can
easily convert it to QuickTime (sorry, I don't have the time to give
specific directions).

You may also be pleased with the amount of control and number of
options QuickTime gives you, and the image quality it supports.

Don

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 06:44:47 +0100
From: Giancarlo De Leo <#removed#>
Subject: java

Hi!
?
look at my profile (u_paraguru in yahoo) and at my website?
www.tolomeus.net
?now I'm building panoramas also in Quick Time.
?What about Java?
?
Ciao
Giancarlo