Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2004-Sep-30 18:59:00
Subject:Re: my story : le pont rouge - a suicide bridge

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: my story : le pont rouge - a suicide bridge Mickael Therer 2004-Sep-30 18:59:00
Thanks for your reply, the hill view is the most "bridge" you're right
and it is the one I'll pick for wwp, although not my first choice.
But your reply struck me in the sense that it
made me realize that not one second during this project
did I think of the leapers or the dying but rather the people living
below. Probably because I saw the film:
http://kino.pt.lu/cna_pont_mp4_100k.htm

-mickael