Sender:spinview
Date/Time:2004-Mar-26 22:43:00
Subject:Re: Help with WWP entry choice

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help with WWP entry choice spinview 2004-Mar-26 22:43:00
--- In #removed#, #removed# wrote:
> > I need your opinions about which version of my WWP entry would likely
hold the most
> > interest for people who visit the site when it goes live. Please advise.
> > http://www.spinview.com/iowacity/
> >    -Jim
>
> I like #2 best;
> although #3 seems (to me) to be more accurate to the
> original colors, it is also more sedate (early morning?)
>
> How did you manage to be level with the stop lights and
> street lamps?
>
> Steve

Good eye. You're the second to notice the height perspective! Since it was
early morning, no traffic, no safety hazard and no law enforcement, I parked
illegally and stood on top of my vehicle with the tripod. I estimate the camera
was 12 - 14 ft (3.66 to 4.27 meters) off the ground. Three cars and one truck
drove by, so I did get a few strange looks...
  -Jim