Sender:liz_golf
Date/Time:2004-Mar-29 12:44:00
Subject:Re: My WWP04 panos for Peace from NYC

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My WWP04 panos for Peace from NYC liz_golf 2004-Mar-29 12:44:00
Your Lennon piece is very moving Jook.  Having grownup with Lennon
and Viet Nam I
have to say the memories are still not yet too far away.

Walking along 42nd that day I saw some small groups marching for
peace and was
first made aware of the day's plans.  I was glad to see that young
people today do
protest war - some, if not all.

While photographing the Statue of Liberty I thought what a great
symbol and then
remembered that our friends the French had honored us with the
monument...how do
others from around the world feel about our Lady Liberty today?  My
guess is there
would be no one answer to that.

Best wishes,
Liz

my amateurish attempt - this is  2.5 megabytes
http://homepage.mac.com/emgentile/temp/LL.html

http://360vr.com