Sender:Dean Karam
Date/Time:2004-Mar-29 18:58:00
Subject:Re: Hawaiian contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Hawaiian contribution Dean Karam 2004-Mar-29 18:58:00
Hi Ayrton,

Thats strange triangle stuff on top is lobby of Hyatt Regency hotel.  Check next QTVR and thanks

http://www.vthawaii.com/QTVR/Brunch.htm

A Y R T O N <#removed#> wrote:
No Dean,
the swiis guy (sorry I forgto his name),
is telling you;
that on your "20mar2004" pano
there's something strange on the left building on the top part of it,
like a triangle stuff ...

He was asking you, on this particular one that you made for the WWP
site, not on the other vrs on your site.

Ayrton

On 28/03/2004, at 05:22 PM, Dean Karam wrote:

> I love swiss!!!
> On Saturday March 20, we have cloudy, rainy, sunny day in few hours
> and I have birthday party afternoon, not much time for perfect shot.
> On first panos It's a stitching fault!! Check the rest of full screen
> QTVR and if you want a more Hawaii there is more than 150 full screen
> QTVR from  other Island.
>
> Dean
>

> sirflor1 wrote:
> Nice pano (I love in Swiss - and it still cold :-( , you can be happy)
> I have looked to your pano - is there an interseting building, or is
> it a stiching-fault?
> Look to the large building on the left.
>

> --- In #removed#, "alohadean2003" wrote:
> > This is my contribution for the March 20, 2004.
> >
> > http://www.vthawaii.com/VR_WWP.html
> >
> > Mahalo Dean

> Do you Yahoo!?

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> ? To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
> ? To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> #removed#
>
> ? Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

------
The World-Wide Panorama

For more information: