Sender:Cédric Simon
Date/Time:2004-Mar-30 18:37:00
Subject:Re: entry from Brazil

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: entry from Brazil Cédric Simon 2004-Mar-30 18:37:00
Well, not bad !!
But on my PC (24 bits color) I get a bad display on the sky, as if I
had a reduced number of color (which is not the case).

Technical question: do you rely on autofocus when using F2 mode ?
I had bad experiences with this, so I decided to stick to manual
mode :(

(see http://panos.cedricsimon.com, same equipment as yours)