Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Apr-02 05:06:00
Subject:Re: The World Wide Panorama - Time to Submit

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The World Wide Panorama - Time to Submit Roger Howard 2004-Apr-02 05:06:00
Jook,

I often use TerraBrowser to backtrack and find GPS coordinates for my
shoots (included in the metadata model I use for my photo collection is
geo coords that I collect or look-up, roughly, for every photo I
shoot).

I've gotten very good at finding spots using TerraBrowser, though this
week I've been in Manhattan and it's definitely more a challenge for me
as I don't know the street system and it's all so dense when looking at
it from space! If you'll be at the meet at Times Square on Sat I can
show you.

<http://www.chimoosoft.com/terrabrowser.html>

If you're not on OSX you can use the website that fuels TB directly:

<http://terraserver-usa.com/>

-Roger