Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Apr-02 05:31:00
Subject:Re: Server is rejecting my submission

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Server is rejecting my submission Landis 2004-Apr-02 05:31:00
I'm not saying that you're not experiencing what you say you are, but
I am not having any problems currently uploading to that folder from
my remote connection (with the same user/pass combination).  Maybe
you could try a different FTP client?

If you still can't get this to work, please let me know and I'll try
to figure out a different way for your submission.  If other's are
experiencing the same difficulty, please let us know on the list so
we can make sure it's working  tomorrow.

Thanks,
Landis