Sender:Victor Zaveduk
Date/Time:2004-Apr-03 18:41:00
Subject:RE: uploaded

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: uploaded Victor Zaveduk 2004-Apr-03 18:41:00
Jim,

Very interesting.  When I opened it up, I thought ... "wow, I've tried to do
a pano from the Hancock, on more than one occasion, tried a couple different
ways, and there's just too much parallax to even think about stitching it,
how did this guy..." ... then I started panning and had to smile at the
novel presentation ... no stitching!  :)  Nice.

My main suggestion would be to wrap the ends around so that it continues to
"pan" as you move around rather than stop dead at both ends.

Victor Zaveduk

ps ... my view of the city was a little more "down to earth" that day ...
http://www.zaveduk.com/wwpano2004/VictorZavedukFS.mov