Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-Apr-03 18:59:00
Subject:Re: to Don Bain: thumbnail ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: to Don Bain: thumbnail ? Don Bain 2004-Apr-03 18:59:00
Yann,

I don't know if I replied to this before. Yes, thumbnails would be a
valuable addition. Once we have the basic site assembled we will look
into generating them consistently for all panoramas.

Excellent panorama, really points out the environmental differences we
faced on March 20. I was in Baja California, where it was 95? (35?
Celsius).

Don
G. Donald Bain
Director, Geography Computing Facility