Sender:Bruce Christianson
Date/Time:2004-Apr-06 03:36:00
Subject:Re: progress report on uploads

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: progress report on uploads Bruce Christianson 2004-Apr-06 03:36:00
Hi, Don ~

	Sorry, when we got back from the British Virgin Islands and shooting
the March 20th WWP on Tortola, we stepped into reality and constant
work set in, from daily food studio shoots to editing nephew's wedding
video and the BVI Sail & Dive video at night.  It didn't help to have
shot the VRs on film!  I couldn't get the D70 in time for this one
either.  The scans came out badly and I'm afraid I have to redo them
myself on a flatbed.  I hope I can make it in time.  I tried a new 14mm
lens with a monopod.  I shot several, so I hope one will come out
respectable. Best of Luck with the turn-out.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce A. Christianson
Christianson Studios > http://www.PhotoLogic.com
"Nothing exists in one's life, until it is observed."
1405 Hoyt Avenue West
Falcon Heights, MN 55108-2111
USA

Tel???1-651-340-4430??

The information provided in this e-mail and any attachments are
proprietary to Bruce Christianson,
Christianson Studios > http://www.PhotoLogic.com and are confidential.
If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify sender immediately and destroy the
e-mail and attachment.