Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-Apr-06 19:02:00
Subject:Re: the (preview) site is up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: the (preview) site is up Don Bain 2004-Apr-06 19:02:00
Good ideas. I don't want to host a forum on my server, but we might be
able to come up with something if we think a bit.

The WWPano list on Yahoo Groups can (and has) been a useful technical
forum. I encourage all wwp'ers to participate in one or more of the
technical forums -- Apple's QTVR list, PanoTools, RealVIZ, etc.

We haven't really discussed where this (the WWP Yahoo Group) will go
next. Maybe we will just keep it running, and use it for future similar
events.

I found the post-equinox sharing of stories on this list very
interesting. I might even compile and excerpt these messages and put
them on the site (if time permits).

Don