Sender:Mark Boiling
Date/Time:2004-May-07 08:43:00
Subject:Re: (ann) aerial panos

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: (ann) aerial panos Mark Boiling 2004-May-07 08:43:00
On 7/5/04 8:22 am, "Romuald/hd" <#removed#> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've made some arial panos which could be interesting with a geographical
> appraoch.
> http://www.panoramas.re/
>
> Romuald V

Romuald

Exceptional, as always...beautiful, inspiring work. I share a studio with an
aerial photographer and am waiting for the opportunity to fly once I can
afford a good fish-eye (I only shoot multi-row now). Do you use a beam
support extended from the plane and rotate it and the camera horizontally or
vertically, or just shoot down and then add the sky, some details would be
interesting. Great stuff!

Mark