Sender:Bruce Christianson
Date/Time:2004-May-26 17:08:00
Subject:Re: panor-amateur

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: panor-amateur Bruce Christianson 2004-May-26 17:08:00
Help Please ~

	Ok, I admit it . . . I need a tutorial on how to do Full Screen Cubic
QTVR's with my new Nikon D70.

THere, I said it!

That's the real reason I didn't get my British Virgin Islands VR into
the last WWP.

It got shot . . . but that's all the farther it got.

I've seen a lot of excellent VR's lately, and now don't know how to do
it myself -since the last time I did them was with a 24mm lens, film on
PhotoCD and MPW.

Thanx for any help and for putting up with this relatively newbie
request.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce Christianson
Photographer