Sender:jesselee
Date/Time:2004-Jul-08 00:55:00
Subject:Re: All of you are all too gracious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: All of you are all too gracious jesselee 2004-Jul-08 00:55:00
it's good idea:)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger Howard
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 7:46 AM

  On Jul 7, 2004, at 3:45 PM, A Y R T O N wrote:

  > On 07/07/2004, at 19:27, Roger Howard wrote:
  >
  >>  I'd love to see a quarterly wwpano event, with a new theme each time.
  >>
  >>  -R
  >>
  > Me too
  > And I'd love to see that turning in a BIG, really big showcase of QTVRs
  > with reviews in magazines, newspapers world wide ...

  I think a thematic, quarterly worldwide pano shoot, presented right and
  with enough participants would be an incredible project with continual
  interest. I'm swimming in ideas already (we would desperately need a
  content management system - no big deal - among other things).

  A mission statement or charter would be needed, and I think we'd really
  want to define it as a non-commercial project - ie, we're not going to
  go out and do real estate, etc -  but rather as both a showcase of
  panographers and a resource for culturally interesting geo-oriented
  panography from around the world.

  -R

  ------
  The World-Wide Panorama