Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2004-Aug-19 11:43:00
Subject:Re: (unknown)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: (unknown) Bernhard Vogl 2004-Aug-19 11:43:00
Hello Bostjan

I really enjoyed your great Karnak panos! Magnificent views and excellent
quality...

Nevertheless - regarding "handheld" panos i strongly disagree with the
opinion, a full tripod solution is a "must" for a "full Fisheye FOV".
Most panoramas i shoot are done handheld or with a simple monopod and
l-shape mount - and with a little practice one is able to achieve nearly
same quality as with "full-flagged equipment".
Here are 2 examples - the first is done handheld the second one with a
simple monopod:
http://bernie.x-net.at/fotos/panoramas/panomaggy.html
http://bernie.x-net.at/fotos/panoramas/hafen-l.html

If you are interested i would love to share some hints and tricks about the
technics...

Best regards
Bernhard