Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Sep-24 01:12:00
Subject:Re: I am so a newbie! Rregarding doing a full sized qtvr

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: I am so a newbie! Rregarding doing a full sized qtvr Landis 2004-Sep-24 01:12:00
Hi Janet,

The way we implement a fullscreen QTVR on the WWP website is through
the HTML tags.  So what you need to do is author a file that will
look good at a normal full screen size while keeping it under 3MB
(preferably under 2MB).  The actual viewing window size in your QTVR
file DOES NOT MATTER for the full screen.

The primary QTVR file (Janet.mov, not JanetFS.mov) will be displayed
at the size you specify for the viewing window.  We suggest a size of
570x320, but you may go as large as 700 pixels wide.

See http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/Sizes.html for more
information.

-Landis