Sender:Charles Carstensen
Date/Time:2004-Sep-29 13:35:00
Subject:Re: More decisions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: More decisions Charles Carstensen 2004-Sep-29 13:35:00
Shawn, West side is a much stronger image due to the lines/shadows. It
is really neat to follow the cables upward, then zoom to the river
bottom. The only thing missing is a train, ha.

I grew up in the area. Parents took me there when I was about 8 years
old. I climbed up the railing on the west side, about where you planted
your camera, and put a big scare on both mom and dad since I did it
when they weren't looking. Heck, It did not seem dangerous to me.

Sure happy to see you did this bridge, one of the great bridges of the
world.

If you are ever in Montrose please give a call.

Charles, Chuck, Carstensen
Montrose, Colorado
http://charlescarstensen.com